Tailor your wedding day – give it the personal touch
So you’ve fallen for Buckland Hall’s charms. Now you need to get down to the business of planning your wedding.
We’ll work with you to help you plan your big day – but the choices are yours, for example:
- You can choose the timing for meals, activities and the ceremony – want a laid-back, afternoon wedding? Fine by us!
- Work with our wedding co-ordinator to plan your wedding menu and other meals for guests – including any special dietary requirements, we’ll take them on board
- Decide when you’ll want to use the private bar (service til late if you’re a night-owl)
- You can specify which rooms you want to use and how you’d like them decorated – we can advise on local florists if you’d like us to, or bring in your own (LINK find out more about our rooms and accommodation)
- Choose your own table layouts, colours, flowers, drinks for toasts – you don’t have to plump for a fixed drinks package
- You can bring in a registrar or minister
- Choose whether you’d like to use the gardens – some guests have booked a carousel, ice cream van or even organised clay pigeon shoots
- Decide if you’d like an indoor ceremony or an outdoor wedding under our veranda (LINK)
Here are some of the things we can help you with
- On your wedding day itself you’ll have the services of your own wedding co-ordinator
- We stay in the background on the day but we’ll be on hand to provide seamless, unobtrusive service and help where it’s needed
- We have contacts for local florists, venue decorators, photographers, videographers, cake makers and many more
- We can recommend local beauty stylists to come to the wedding venue