Buckland Hall guest accommodation
We have 29 bedrooms at Buckland Hall – all with en-suite bathrooms. Of course we reserve the best bedroom for the bride and groom – the bridal suite has a four-poster bed and a huge whirlpool two-person bath.
We can accommodate up to 68 guests in a variety of room types (suites, doubles, executive rooms, twin rooms and family rooms). Most rooms have beautiful views of the gardens, the River Usk and the stunning peaks of the Brecon Beacons.
Your guests who stay for the weekend can enjoy breakfast / brunch served from early until midday (late-sleepers and party animals will not miss out!).
Rooms with a view
We have the following rooms on the first and second floors of the mansion, all of them with en-suite bathrooms:
- 1 Bridal suite with four-poster bed and whirlpool bath for two
- 1 Executive room (with twin / King-size beds, whirlpool bath and separate shower)
- 1 Double room
- 5 Twin / King-size bedrooms
- 1 Twin / King-size bedroom with accessible bathroom
- 13 Twin bedrooms
- 5 Family rooms (each with four beds and extra loo)
- 2 Twin-room suites (each suite is two twin rooms with shared bathroom)