Why not book Buckland Hall for your special celebration?
If you’ve been captivated by the beautiful location of Buckland Hall and you’ve fallen for the magnificent mansion and gardens, the good news is you can book it for special celebrations of any kind – not just weddings! Why should brides and grooms have all the fun?
So whether it’s a golden wedding anniversary party, a baby-naming ceremony or you simply just want to invite guests for a country house party, Buckland is available for hire.
Family celebrations under one roof
If you book our country mansion for the weekend you’ll be able to enjoy all the fun of a wedding party – minus the confetti. So in the same way that you can personalise the mansion for your wedding, you can also decorate it as you like for your family gathering or party.
Here are just some of the things we can cater for – as always, service is seamless but we stay in the background (we’re on hand if you need us):
- You can bring in your own decorations – or ask us for recommendations.
- You can bring your own celebration cake – or we can give you local bakers’ telephone numbers.
- You can organise entertainment inside and out – fairground rides in the grounds and clay pigeon shoots are just two ideas people have chosen.
- You can choose your menu to suit your guests – just liaise with our chefs (they can accommodate any special dietary requirements.
- You can take advantage of our (very) late-licensed bar.
- And best of all, you can have the place all to yourselves – and then stumble upstairs to bed!
Why not book Buckland hall for a special celebration? We cater for family gatherings, anniversary parties, New Year’s Eve parties, baby-naming ceremonies, bar mitzvahs and many other type of celebrations.